Machine vision, image analysis and medical imaging software development kit
Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) 1 is a comprehensive collection of software tools for developing machine vision, image analysis and medical imaging software applications. MIL includes tools for every step in the process from application feasibility to prototyping, development and ultimately deployment.
The toolkit features interactive software and programming functions for image capture, processing, analysis, annotation, display, and archiving. These tools are designed to enhance productivity, thereby reducing the time and effort required to bring your solution to the market.
Image capture, processing and analysis operations have accuracy and robustness needed to tackle the most demanding applications. These operations are also carefully optimized for speed to address the severe time constraints encountered in many applications.
- Solve applications rather than developing underlying tools by leveraging a toolkit with a 20-year history of reliable performance
- Tackle applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, locating, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Harness the full power of today's hardware through optimization exploiting SIMD, multi-core CPU, multi-CPU, and FPGA technology
- Easily support platforms ranging from smart cameras to HPC clusters via a single consistent and intuitive API
- Obtain live images from the interface of choice through support for analog, Camera Link®, CoaXpress, DVI-D, GigE Vision®, IEEE 1394 IIDC, SDI, and USB3 Vision™ 2 transmission formats
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of 32-bit Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows 7 and 8(.1), and 32/64-bit Linux® support
- Make the best use of available programming know-how with support for C, C++, C# and Visual Basic® languages
- Further increase productivity and reduce development costs by receiving training and assistance from our team of imaging experts
Powerful, configurable smart camera
Matrox Iris-GT5000 Smart Camera
Matrox Iris GT is a powerful smart camera family featuring Matrox Design Assistant, which illustrates an intuitive, versatile and extendable integrated development environment (IDE). Manufacturing engineers and technicians can easily and quickly configure and deploy machine vision applications on a highly integrated platform without the need for conventional programming. Video capture, analysis, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication, I/O operations as well as a web-based operator interface are all set up within the single IDE.
- Simplify system integration by using a camera, processor and software development package from a single vendor with over 30 years of industry experience
- Reliably handle typical production rates by way of an efficient Intel® Atom® embedded processor running Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Compact 7
- Conveniently administer, control and monitor applications and devices through a web-based user interface
- Operate without a PC by way of built-in keyboard, video (monitor) and mouse (KVM) support
- Tackle different image resolution, size and speed requirements through a choice of monochrome and color CCD sensors
- Synchronize image capture and processing to the production process using the externally triggered electronic camera shutter
- Directly interface to other automation equipment through the integrated digital I/Os, Ethernet and serial ports
- Communicate over the factory-floor and enterprise networks by way of an Ethernet interface
- Sturdy, dust-proof and washable IP67-rated casing that can be used in a variety of applications